How to install Windows 11?
Windows 11 Installation Guide
Let’s checkout few simple steps to install Windows 11 on your computer.
First we need the installation file for Windows 11. Here is the Windows 11 ISO which you can directly download. Just click on it.
Now we need a software called Rufus to create a Windows 11 bootable USB drive. Download Rufus from here.
- Insert and select the USB drive on which you want to boot Windows 11 installation.
- Then, select the downloaded Windows 11 ISO file.
- Lastly, refer the above image and set the exact same Rufus configuration mentioned to successfully write Windows 11 on your USB drive.
Reboot your system and enter into your boot menu. The most common ways to enter a boot menu are by pressing one of the following keys on you keyboard while your machine is starting up:
- F2 Key
- F10 Key
- F12 Key
- esc Key
It totally depends on your desktop or laptop brand. Try one at a time.
Follow the setup options, they are as simple as installing Windows 8 or 10. If you have done it before, then they also looks very familiar like the one below.
- Select your preferred language and keyboard and click on the Next button.
- Click on Install now button.
- Click on I don’t have a product key at the bottom right on the window.
- Select your desired Windows OS. Windows 11 Pro is recommended.
- Checkmark the option and click on Next.
- Choose Custom: Install Windows only (advanced) option.
- Choose a drive to install Windows 11. You can also make partitions of your own, it is up to you. Then click on Next.
- The installation may hardly take 15–20 minutes depending on your system capacity. Wait and relax until then. Do not turn off your device until the installation gets completed.
- The device will automatically restart once Windows 11 is installed.
So if you see the same screen as above image, you are almost done. Follow the steps as per your requirements to setup all new Windows 11.
Comment down your experience on the new look and feel of Windows 11. I would love to see other people’s opinion and suggestions on it.
Have a nice day :)